No Nut Peanut Sauce!
Can’t have nuts, but still want the flavour? Try this you will love it!
Prep time: |
Cook time: |
Yield: 4-6 people
- ½ cup sunflower seed butter
- ¼ cup full-fat Coconut Milk, canned
- 1 lemon or lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos (soy sauce replacement)
- 3 Tbsp Paleo fish sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, peeled and grated
- ¼ tsp chili flakes, or more depending on heat preference
- 1 Tbsp coconut vinegar
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- Mix all ingredients well to combine. Use more or less coconut milk to achieve desired consistency. (serve with chicken satay recipe)