Kale and Cranberry Salad
Delicious any time of the year.
Prep time: 15 min |
Cook time: N/A |
Total time: 15 min
- 4 to 6 cups of kale finely chopped, green, red or both
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste.
Massage dressing into kale for a couple minutes,
Mix in other ingredients ingredients, place in fridge for 4 to 24 hours.
Holds shape and flavour for several days when refrigerated.
Tagged as: Salads,