Bacon Breakfast Muffins
Spice up your mornings with these really easy breakfast muffins, that you can customize the way you want them! Great for a on the go morning meal!
Prep time: |
Cook time: |
Yield: 1 full muffin tin
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 cup veggies (red pepper, onion, zucchini, mushroom, tomato, spinach,... - avoid root veggies)
- ½ cup meat - optional (leftover steak, ribs, pulled pork, etc)
- 12 free-range eggs
- Prepare muffin tin with muffin liners and preheat oven to 350F
- Fry bacon until just underdone and place in ring shapes into lined muffin tin while still hot.
- Divide chopped veggies and meat between muffin cups.
- Crack eggs together into a bowl, whisk and evenly pour into muffin cups. OR just crack the egg right into each lined tin
- Bake at 350F 12-18 minutes or until just set.
- Can freeze in ziplock bags or glass containers