Cauliflower Pizza Crust!
If you are gluten intolerant or just want to try something different and tasty this is for you!!
Prep time: |
Cook time: |
Yield: 1 large pizza or 2 small
- 3 heads cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup goat chevre
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- Blitz cauliflower one head at a time in a food processor until it's the consistency of rice.
- Steam cauliflower in 1" boiling water in a covered pot 5-6 minutes.
- Drain cauliflower and rinse with cold water.
- Place cauliflower into center of thin cloth and forcefully squeeze out ALL water.
- Form a well in cooked cauliflower rice and add all remaining ingredients. Mix well. Wrap in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow the dough to set.
- Press cauliflower dough into thin-crust shape in parchment-lined pan.
- Bake at 400F for 30-40 minutes until golden and firm.
- Top with a thin layer of sauce and favorite toppings (less is more). Bake at 400F for 5-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.