Creamy Broccoli Salad
Spring is here, time to fire up the BBQ and eat FRESH foods! So exciting! Looking to liven up broccoli a little, try this quick and easy broccoli salad.
Prep time: 15 min |
Cook time: 10 min |
Total time: 25 min
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets, approx. 4 cups
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 Tbsp red onion, fine dice
- 4 strips bacon, crumbled
- ½ red bell pepper, fine dice
- ¼ cup some kind of fruit - halved grapes, pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp some kind of nuts/seeds - sunflower seeds, pecans, walnuts
- 2/3 cup Paleo Mayo OR organic mayo
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp sweet vinegar - apple cider, raspberry, coconut, or white balsamic
- salt and pepper
Mix mayo, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Add broccoli, grated carrot, crumbled bacon, red onion, fruit and nuts to bowl and toss thoroughly to coat.
Tagged as: Salads,