Creamy Immune Boosting Caeser Dressing
Prep time: |
Cook time: |
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ lemon squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- ½ shallot
- 1 cup homemade Paleo Mayo or a better quality mayo
- ¼ cup coconut aminos (soy replacement) OR Non-GMO soy sauce
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Avocado oil or Olive oil as needed to thicken...
- Place all ingredients except mayo and olive oil/avocado oil in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Add mayo and continue to blend until combined.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil or avocado oil (avocado oil will give it a lighter flavor) until a thinner dressing-like consistency. Adjust seasoning. Salt will bring out and balance flavors.