We want to do our best to take all necessary precautions in ensuring the health and safety of everyone coming to Better Health Clinic. Since COVID-19 we have made the following changes:
- Therapists will be wearing PPE (mask and face shield) while working with patients in close contact (less than 2 meters).
- We will be asking everyone coming here, patients and visitors, to wear a mask. You may bring your own fabric one if you have one. If not, we can provide you with one.
- Your therapist will be rocking new PPE (face shields, mask, and scrubs).
- Everyone (patients and staff) will be screened before hand for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Anyone that screens positive will be required to postpone their appointment
- We are increasing our hand hygiene and disinfected protocols to the highest standard.
- Due to the increased time to change PPE and disinfect more time will be needed between patients; this means we will not be able to see as many people.
- We will be strategic about limiting the amount of people entering the waiting room through scheduling measures.
- We will be asking patients to come alone or only bring one essential visitor.
- We ask that you do not come more than 5 minutes before your appointment, so the waiting room does not become crowded.
- In the event that our waiting room does reach the capacity of 5 we will lock the inside door.
- We are asking everyone to wash their hands upon entering Better Health Clinic.
- Unfortunately, we will be ending our clinic crocs, samples, mints, coffee and water service.
We appreciate you bringing your own mask. Please bring your own water bottle and slippers if desired. We will still be providing you with the same exceptional care that you are familiar with. Your health and well being are always our top priority.