(It seriously tastes just like regular stuffing, but it’s gluten-free and good for you)!!
Ingredients: (serves 6)
- 3 Tbsp ghee (clarified butter), OR duck fat, OR coconut oil
- 5 cups diced onions
- 3 ½ cups diced celery
- 1 ½ cups diced apples
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp poultry spice
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 3 cups almond flour
- 5 eggs whisked
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Heat ghee (or other oil) in a large cast iron skillet (if you don’t have a cast iron skillet see notes) over med heat
- Then add onions, celery, apples, dates, herbs, and salt. Sauté until softened – about 7min
- Remove from heat, and stir in almond flour, mix well. Add in whisked eggs and stir well. Bake in cast iron skillet for 45min – 1 hour, until browned on top.
Notes: if you don’t have a cast iron pan use a normal skillet to sauté, then transfer to a baking tray to bake in the oven. Flatten out on the baking tray, and make it even thickness.