For Immune boosting and fighting any cold or flu!
Ingredients: (makes one 1L mason jar)
- 2 inches fresh organic ginger
- 2 organic lemons – sliced
- 2 Tbsp unpasteurized honey
- Clean and prepare a 1-litre mason jar
- Peal fresh ginger with a spoon (the skin comes off very easily if you scrape with a spoon, this way you won’t lose much of the ginger in the process) then finely grate the ginger or finely chop. Add to the mason jar.
- Cut the 2 ends off the lemon, then slice in half and then in slices. Add to the jar
- Add 2 tbsp of unpasteurized honey to the jar.
- Boil a large pot of water. Add to the mason jar. Give a good stir and let cool on the counter till completely cool. Put the lid on it and will last for 1 week in the fridge.
When enjoying it add ¼ to ½ a cup of the elixir, then top up the cup with boiling water. Enjoy!
- If you find there is not enough ginger kick, add more ginger next time you make it
- If you find it is not sweet enough for you, add more honey next time you make it