Bulletproof Giddy Moca
This brain powering hot drink with hit all your cravings, and warm your soul. Its good for you too!!
By Hannah Moore, CNP, RNCP PRINT RECIPE
Prep time: | Cook time: | Total time:
Yield: a mason jar filled
- 3 tbsp giddy Yo-yo cacao power
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp XCT or MCT oil
- 750 ml of fresh made bulletproof coffee
- 1 can of coconut cream
1. Brew a fresh batch of bulletproof coffee, in a french press would be best.
2. Add the freshly brewed coffee, can of coconut cream, maple syrup, cacao powder, and XCT or MCT oil to a blender
3. Blend on high till combined
4. Reserve what you don't drink in a mason jar and heat on the stove later to enjoy again!