- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup cacao powder, more to taste
- 5 Medjool dates pitted
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract OR vanilla bean powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Soak dates in coconut milk in the bottom of blender 10-30 minutes, With vanilla and salt. Blend.
- Add avocado flesh. Blend until smooth. Then add cacao powder and blend until fully incorporated.
- Using a spatula, scrape down the sides of the blender to ensure full mix. You may have t add a bit more coconut milk to facilitate blending.
- Adjust ingredients to taste, adding more cocoa powder or 1 Tbsp maple syrup if the avocado flavour is still too overpowering
- Serve in parfait glasses topped with fresh berries, pomegranate seeds, or shredded coconut. Or double the recipe and fill with a Raw Pie Crust! (For Pie Crust Recipe, click here)