- 2 cup raw pecans, cashews, hazelnuts or macadamia nuts
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Grind nuts in food processor until crumbly. Be careful not to overprocess or the oils will be released from the nuts resulting in a greasy crust.
- Add rest of ingredients and blend to incorporate. The mix should look like grainy cookie dough.
- Empty mix into greased (coconut oil) pie pan. Press evenly into pie crust shape and place in freezer to set (At least 1 hour)
- Then it is ready to add any filling of your choice! Mmmmm!