Kale and Cranberry Salad
Delicious any time of the year.
By Stacey Ayres RMT, DOMP PRINT RECIPE
Prep time: | Cook time: | Total time:
Yield: 4-8 servings
- 4 to 6 cups of kale finely chopped, green, red or both
- 1 or 2 gloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- Sea Salt, maybe 1/4 to 1/2 tsp
- Ground black pepper to taste.
Mix vinegar, oil, and honey and salt and pepper with a whisk until blended
Massage dressing into kale for a couple minutes,
Mix in other ingredients ingredients, place in fridge for 4 to 24 hours.
Holds shape and flavour for several days when refrigerated.